Settle the Skor Cakes
1 stick unsalted butter, room temp
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
2 large eggs, room temp
2 tsp vanilla extract
3 bars Skor toffee
1. Preheat oven to 350º. Butter a 12-cup muffin tin; set aside.
2. Chop candy bars finely; the smaller the pieces, the more there will be in every bite; set aside. In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
3. With an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until combined. Add flour mixture, and beat until just combined (do not over mix). Fold in chopped toffee.
4. Divide batter among prepared cups, filling each about halfway. Bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 18 to 22 minutes.
5. Transfer to wire rack; cool 10 minutes in tin. Turn cupcakes onto rack and cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days; to keep soft and chewy, add a few marshmallows or a piece of white bread to container.